The Achievers Blog is where you can meet and talk about what inspires you to achieve success and make a difference in your life and the lives of others. Inspired by the example of our profiled achievers, our bloggers will be sharing their knowledge, advice and insights and you can too. Your comments and suggestions about realising your potential are always welcome. So come join our achievers community and contribute to the conversation!
We want the achievers blog to be an informative and enjoyable space for all to use, so here are our guidelines and conditions:
Having your say
• Please make your entries and comments constructive and polite.
• Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published if we consider it to be defamatory, abusive, threatening, discriminatory or otherwise unlawful
• No advertising and endorsing of commercial products is allowed.
• Messages must be no longer than 600 words (or 3000 characters).
• No spamming or off-topic material.
• No impersonating other people including other participants.
• Please be patient as there are participants of all levels of experience on the blog.
• Entries will remain on the blog indefinitely and are searchable by search engines so please think before you post.
• Material published on the internet is protected by the same laws of copyright which apply to books, videos and music.
• The right to "copy" always remains with the owner of the material. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy or republish anything you find on the internet without the copyright owner’s permission.
• If you wish to refer to material on someone else’s website we recommend you include an attribution in your message. Australia Network publishes links to other websites at its sole discretion.
• When you submit content, in any format, you acknowledge that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the material that you are contributing to Australia Network Online. You agree that Australia Network may use the material online and in whatever other ways Australia Network chooses, now and in the future.
• Don’t reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else on the blog (Eg. Phone number, email address, home address, MSN or ICQ details)
• Never arrange to meet anyone through the blog.
• We recommend you use a pen name or pseudonym as your login name (not your real name). You must not intentionally use the name of another living person.
• Australia Network may refuse registration of users whose suggested login names are considered inappropriate. Australia Network reserves the right to refuse suggested login names at its sole discretion.
If you have any comments or complaints please contact us with details of the blog you are using.